We’re looking for an ambitious, and hard-working individual to join our team as a Talent Assistant.
The role of this individual is to work closely with Senior Management in their day-to-day duties, in order to support business growth, profitability and talent development. The ideal candidate would have one or more years’ experience in any of the following fields: talent management, influencer relations, PR, social media, marketing or advertising – they need strong administrative and communicative skills in order to be successful in this role.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Reaching out to brands and agencies in order to generate new relationships on behalf of talent
• Assist with the execution of tasks to support management with their day-to-day responsibilities
• Assist Social Media Manager with social media compliance for all-talent according to the Advertising Standards Authority
• Negotiating contracts and fees where applicable
• Handle event invites, gifting requests, and deliveries
• Capitalising on any opportunities to generate and retain business
• Managing and keeping talent diaries up-to-date
• Enthusiastically complete other miscellaneous tasks when required.
This role is part-time (approx. three days per week) – more information available upon application.
Remote working is required but we are looking for a candidate who resides in Essex or surrounding areas.
Please email your cover letter and CV to email@example.com.*
*Please note that we are not looking for contact from recruitment agencies.